Interskol screwdrivers have been successfully competing with global brands for decades. The company actively implements the latest technologies, regularly updating its product lines and offering more and more advanced tools. The experts of our editorial staff studied customer reviews and presented an overview of the best Interskol screwdrivers of 2021. TOP-7 included the most successful modifications of battery and network models that received the maximum number of positive responses. High quality combined with reasonable prices has transformed household tools into universal appliances that have a place on the construction site, in the furniture shop and in the home workshop.
The best cordless screwdrivers Interskol
Interskol cordless screwdrivers are several tool lines of different layout, power and performance. Responding to modern trends, the equipment is distinguished by impressive parameters – increased torque, honed ergonomics and hardy motors.
An important advantage of the brand is “tenacious” batteries that can withstand a large number of charge and discharge cycles. At the same time, they are as light and compact as possible, do not weigh down screwdrivers and do not shift the center of gravity.
Battery models have gained popularity due to their mobility. The absence of wires allows you to work freely with the screwdriver both in rooms and in places devoid of electricity. This is the best assistant when assembling furniture, repairing a car, and working with fasteners. High-power modifications can be used for mixing mortars, paints, plasters, and primers. Impact drilling functions are usually not found in devices manufactured in Russia.
1. Interskol DA-12ER-02
The new product from Interskol-the DA-2ER-02 COMBI T-shaped screwdriver is notable for its innovative quick-release Chuck system. It allows you to use the snap-in without clamping it in a Keyless Chuck, but by inserting it directly into the magnetic bit holder. As users note, this feature is very convenient when you need to frequently switch from drilling to screwing and back. In addition, in the screwdriver mode with the cartridge removed, the length of the case is significantly reduced, which makes it possible to work in a limited space. The kit includes two Li-ion 12-volt batteries without memory effect with a capacity of 1.5 Ah, a compact case and a charger with an hour charge.
- low weight and compact dimensions when the cartridge is removed;
- motor shutdown function in case of overload;
- multi-stage force adjustment 18+1;
- reasonable price;
- 2-speed gearbox.
- quality of complete bits;
- not an accurate indication of the remaining charge.
2. Interskol YES-14.4 V ER 596
The Interskol DA-14.4 ER Li-ion screwdriver model, popular among home craftsmen, has received many positive reviews. Thanks to the cost-performance ratio, the tool is suitable for almost any household task. The screwdriver easily handles screwing / unscrewing self-tapping screws up to 5 mm in diameter, drilling in wood up to 22 mm and metal up to 10 mm. The overload protection function extends the life of the lithium battery and makes the operator’s work safer. A light indicator located directly on the battery indicates the need for recharging.
- quick engine stop function;
- light weight;
- spindle lock for easy tooling changes;
- two-speed gearbox 400 – 1400 rpm.
- the cylindrical cartridge prevents illumination of the working area.
3. Interskol SHA-6/10, 8M3
Compact screwdriver with collet Chuck is designed to work with tools that have a 1/4 hex shank, which significantly reduces the time to replace it. As buyers note, this fastening system, unlike the standard cartridge, holds the bits more securely. In addition, longitudinal vibrations are reduced when screwing self-tapping screws. However, the disadvantage of this scheme is the narrow orientation of the tool due to the inability to use drills with a cylindrical shank. Before you buy a screwdriver of this layout, you need to know exactly what work needs to be done.
- capacious batteries allow you to work for a long time;
- the rate of charging of batteries;
- high-quality components and Assembly;
- bright illumination;
- very compact.
- limited functionality due to the lack of BZP.
4. Interskol DA-13 / 18L3
One of the best cordless screwdrivers is easily capable of screwing large-length self-tapping screws (up to 100 mm) into wood without pre-drilling, and drilling holes in metal up to 13 mm. This is facilitated by a powerful 18 V battery and a multi-stage gearbox that transmits 36 Nm to the tooling. Despite its considerable weight, about 1.5 kg, the screwdriver is well balanced, which significantly reduces the load on the user’s hand during prolonged operation. The tool is equipped with two batteries, a case with metal fasteners and a universal memory.
- comfortable rubberized case;
- excellent power reserve;
- universal charger 14.4 V – 18 V;
- reinforced, two-speed gearbox;
- well-developed ergonomics;
- battery with self-discharge protection.
- indistinct locking of the speed switch.
5. Interskol DA-10 / 18L2
Thanks to the reduced number of revolutions at the first speed of 0-350 rpm, the maximum torque of the screwdriver reaches 35 Nm. Second gear speed 0-1350 rpm. Such characteristics make it possible to use it as a good drill-screwdriver for household and household work. BZP, installed on the tool, is able to hold drills of ultra-small diameter from 0.8 mm. The Interskol screwdriver battery is charged in just 60 minutes, which allows you to work without long breaks.
- high power output;
- high-quality Assembly and accessories;
- combination of price and technical capabilities;
- it can be used for professional use;
- screwdriver with quick-release Chuck for small-diameter tooling;
- hour charging the battery.
- it is difficult to choose the tightening force.
The best network screwdrivers Interskol
Interskol network screwdrivers are an excellent alternative to a battery-powered tool. They are less mobile, but they have their own advantages: lower price, longer usage time. Mains operation ensures that constant power is maintained, while batteries become less productive as the battery charge drops.
The Interskol line of network screwdrivers is represented by two models. The scope of their application is drilling holes of small and medium diameter, as well as working with self-tapping screws. Like the battery models, the network ones are equipped with a reverse and a ratchet that regulates the tightening force. The optimal combination of quality and price allows you to use screwdrivers both at home and for work in furniture or repair shops, car service stations.
1. Interskol DSH-10/320E2
Unlike the usual screwdrivers with a battery, Interskol DSH-10 / 320E2 is powered from the mains. Thanks to this, it surpasses its battery counterparts in many ways. So the maximum rotation speed is 1800 rpm, which makes it almost a full-fledged drill. The lower gear allows not only screwing fasteners with a diameter of up to 6 mm, but also using a screwdriver as a mixer for mixing Wallpaper glue and other not too viscous mixtures. For precise work with different materials, there is a 20-step adjustment of the tightening force, and to simplify maintenance, the manufacturer provides “hatches” in the case for replacing carbon brushes.
- high torque 35 Nm;
- low cost;
- high drilling speed;
- gearbox with metal gears;
- endurance under loads;
- multi-stage tightening adjustment;
- easy maintenance.
- short power cord;
- no brake applied during disconnection.
2. Interskol sh-8/700ER
The highly specialized Interskol sh-8/700ER screwdriver is designed for mounting light structures, working with drywall, OSB and other materials attached to thin-walled metal or wooden bases. Technical characteristics of the screwdriver are designed for continuous, long-term operation-screwing fasteners in huge quantities at high speed, while avoiding damage to the material being fixed. Such indicators are achieved through the use of a restrictive coupling, the usual “ratchet” in a screwdriver is not.
- easy settings for different materials;
- there is a belt attachment;
- excellent power reserve;
- high-quality Assembly;
- suitable for large-scale work.
- a lot of weight;
- poor balancing.
Which Interskol screwdriver is better to buy
An overview of the most popular screwdrivers from the Interskol brand clearly demonstrates that they all differ in characteristics and scope of use. Appliances belong to the household class, but many modifications can easily cope with heavy loads.
Any of the models in the rating is great for working with fasteners. And the power determines how large the holes can be.
The most important factors for choosing the best model:
- Power supply type-battery or electric network. There is no definite concept of which one is better, it all depends on the location and nature of the work.
- The use of large-diameter tools or mixing mortars requires an increased tightening force (Nm).
- If you have to actively work with fasteners, self-tapping screws, you should make a choice in favor of the appropriate cartridge, like the SHA-6/10, 8M3 or the COMBI modification.
- For assembling furniture or various structures, experts advise taking light screwdrivers with lithium-ion batteries. They have less weight, are more mobile and manageable.
- Chuck diameter-it determines the size of the equipment that can be used.
After reviewing the rating of the best Interskol screwdrivers, even a novice master will understand the subtleties of the layout, characteristics and features of the equipment. And the most suitable option is easy to choose, having determined the upcoming work front.